Information regarding the processing of personal data.
(articles13 and 14 EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 679/2016 )
the writer Plusultra srl, with registered office in Piazza San Sepolcro, 2 – 20123 Milano, CF and PIVA 06343870967, as “Data Controller” informs you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter the “EU Regulation”), that your data will be processed as follows:
1. Subject of the Processing
The Holder of the treatment informs you that personal data identifiers (eg, name, surname, social, address, phone, e-mail, bank details and / or payment , etc. ) , Later called “personal data” or even simply “data” , related to you, acquired also verbally directly or through third parties in the past, such as those that will be collected in the future, may be processed in full compliance with the EU Regulation . The data controller performs the processing in a lawful manner specifically for the execution of a contract of which you are part or for the execution of the pre-contractual measures (eg preparation of an offer, etc.) requested by you (art. 6 of the EU Regulation).
Data processing means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination or destruction of the data.
2. Legal basis and purpose of the processing
Legal basis: EU Regulation n. 679/2016
A) without explicit consent (art. 6 lett . B), c), e) of the EU Regulation ), for the following purposes:
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the Community legislation or by an order of the Authority (as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the holder of the treatment , such as the right to legal defense;
– for the general accounting records ;
– for management purposes (invoicing, possible document management, etc.) ;
– for credit management ;
– for statistical analysis and quality control ;
– for insurance management ;
– for technical assistance .
In particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following obligations, relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
– Technical and Functional Access to the Site no data is kept after closing the Browser;
– Purpose of Advanced navigation or personalized content management;
– Statistical purpose and analysis of navigation and users.
B) Only with your specific and separate consent (art. 7 of the EU Regulation ), for the following commercial and / or marketing and / or profiling purposes :
– Sends or by e-mail, mail and / or SMS and / or telephone contacts of newsletters, commercial communications and / or marketing of products or services offered by the Holder of the treatment and / or detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of what made at your request ;
– send or e-mail, post and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts for commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 n. 2) of the EU Regulation and specifically: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction, blocking. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing (in any case suitable for guaranteeing data security and confidentiality) .
4 . Data retention times and other information.
The Holder will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case no later than the legal deadline from the termination of employment for the Purpose of which the existing relationship .
With reference to the personal data object of treatment for Marketing Purposes or treatment for purposes of p rofilazione , the same will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purpose of the treatment have not been achieved or until it does not intervene revocation of the specific consent by the interested party.
Specifically, the Data Controller will process the data for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes and one year for the data collected for the purpose of profiling .
The personal data you provide will be treated ” in a lawful manner, with fairness and transparency ” protecting your privacy and your rights.
It is envisaged that an annual check will be carried out on the processed data and on the possibility of being able to cancel them if they are no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
5 . Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in points 2.A) and 2.B):
– to members, employees and associates of the owner of the treatment in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as employees and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
– to other companies or other subjects who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the owner of the treatment , in their capacity as respon sible external treatment (for information: group practices, lawyers , data processing companies, certifying bodies, accountant / tax and in general to all the Bodies responsible for checks and controls on the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated above, credit institutions, professional offices , consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services , financial offices, Municipal Bodies and / or Municipal Offices, to consultants and service companies and for security in the workplaces , who will in turn be able to communicate the data, or grant access to them in the context of their members, users and their assignees for specific market research The data collected and processed may also be communicated, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors, suppliers, for the management of information systems , to transporters, shippers and customs agents ) .
For brevity, the detailed list of these figures is available at our office and is at your disposal.
6 . Data communication
Without the need for an express agreement (art. 6 lett . B) and c) of the EU Regulation ), the Holder of the treatment may disclose your data for the purposes mentioned in the previous point 2.A) to or rganismi surveillance, to judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above .
These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
During and after browsing, your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
– Google: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analytics / Measurement, Content customization, Optimization;
– Google AdWords : Advertising service, Target advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Content customization, Optimization ;
– Google Analytics: Target advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
Your information will not be disseminated.
7 . Data transfer
Personal data is stored on devices located at the headquarters of the data controller or at providers , within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the data even in non-EU countries. In this case the Data Controller now ensures that the extra-EU data transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the contractual clauses and standard checks provided for by the European Commission.
Regarding both the data present on its own devices and any data present at the provider , the Data Controller has put in place adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a suitable level of security, in full compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Regulation.
Navigation : your navigation data may also be transferred, limited to the aforementioned purposes, to the following states: – EU countries, – United States.
Since each browser , and often different versions of the same browser , also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act autonomously through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in your browser guide .
8 . Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the previous point 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services as indicated in 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned in the previous point 2.B) is optional. It may then decide not to give any information or to subsequently deny the possibility of treating the data already provided in that case, you will receive newsletters, communications, commercial and advertising material and / or anything else related to the services offered by the Holder of the treatment .
However, he will continue to have the right to the Services referred to in point 2.A).
9 . Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 of the EU Regulation shown below, namely:
1. has the right to obtain from T itolare treatment confirming whether or not the current processing of personal data concerning him and, if so, to gain access to personal data and to the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the right of asking the T itolare treatment for correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of the personal data concerning him or to object to their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Guarantor for the protection of personal data) ;
g) if the data is not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art . 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the EU Regulation , and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject.
2. If your personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art . 46 of the EU Regulation concerning the transfer.
3. The T itolare treatment will provide a copy of your personal data to be processed if you so request .
If you ask for more copies, T itolare treatment the may charge a reasonable fee which based on administrative costs. If you submit the request electronically, and unless otherwise indicated, the information will be provided to you in an electronic format in common use.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Furthermore, or you apply, you can enjoy the rights provided for in Article icultural from 1 6 to 2 2 of the EU Regulation , namely has:
– the right to rectify personal data;
– the right to be forgotten (the right to cancel);
– the right to limit the processing;
– the right to data portability ;
– the right to object ;
– the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
You also have the right to revoke any consent already given at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
10 . Mode of exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a recommended ar to lla writer (see the address indicated in the letterhead) ;
– an e-mail to email@example.com.
11 . minors
The information offered by the Data Controller and the subject of the relationship with you does not include the intentional acquisition of personal information referring to minors. In the event that information about children were inadvertently recorded, the Holder of the treatment wash them off in a timely manner, at the request of ll’inter and s sato .
12. Personal data not obtained from the interested party
It may happen that the writer is not the Data Controller to whom you have given your personal data, but appears to be co-owner of the treatment or manager of the external processing and therefore your data has reached the writer in second place as a result of a contract that governs the parties. In this case it is specified that the writer will do everything possible to ensure that you have been informed and have given consent to the processing. P OU at any time ask the writer of the acquisition source of your data.
13 . Holder and Appointees.
Below we provide you with some information that you must bring to your knowledge, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards our customers is a fundamental part of our business.
Data controller . The Data Controller of your personal data is Plusultra srl on behalf of which Company signs Mr. Marco Koenig, responsible to him for the legitimate and correct use of his personal data and that he can contact for any information or request at the following addresses: telephone +39 (0) 429 800680, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointees. The updated list of the persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.